Posted by Admin on August, 09, 2019
Ashwagandha is an extremely popular medicinal herb which offers several health benefits. It is referred to as ‘adaptogen’, which means it helps the body in managing stress. Other than this, Ashwagandha also offers many sorts of benefits to the brain and the human body.
This article aims to explore the benefits of Ashwagandha roots extracts which are having strong scientific explanations.
1. Ancient medical herb: Ashwagandha is an important herb in the science of Ayurveda. It is a form of alternative medicine that offers natural healing. For more than 3000 years now it is used for relieving stress, improving concentration, and advances energy levels. In fact, extracts of the root of the plants have havoc use in the treatment of various health conditions.
2. Reduces blood sugar levels: As per the Ashwagandha extract manufacturers, this herb has a strong effect on lowering blood sugar levels. Several human studies have proved that it has the ability to reduce blood sugar levels in a normal healthy person as well as in a diabetic too.
3. Anti-cancer properties: Various animal and human researches have established the fact that Ashwagandha extracts encourage apoptosis, which is a programmable procedure for killing cancer cells. It also helps in delaying the growth of cancer cells as well.
4. Reduces cortisol levels: Cortisol is a well-known stress hormone that is released from the adrenal glands when you are in stress, and also your blood sugar drops. The sudden increase in this hormone level can result in higher blood sugar levels and elevated fat storage.
5. Helps in stress and anxiety: Ashwagandha is a superb medication for reducing stress. It works by blocking the stress roadway in the brains by modifying the chemical signals into the nervous system.
6. Reduces depression symptoms: A few studies have found its contribution to alleviating depression levels.
7. Boosts testosterone and increased fertility in men: Ashwagandha extracts and supplements offer strong effects on reproductive health. A few particular studies on men have revealed the fact that it can increase motility and sperm count in men. It also significantly increases testosterone levels.
8. Increases muscle strength and mass: Ashwagandha has proved results in improving body composition and strength. Regular consumption of Ashwagandha extracts can offer gained muscle size and strength. It also reduces body fat.
9. Reduces inflammation: Animal studies have proved for the anti-inflammation properties of Ashwagandha. It also lowers the inflammation-makers i.e. CRP (C-Reactive protein).
10. Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides: Besides having anti-inflammatory effects, it benefits heart health too by reducing triglycerides and cholesterol levels. It lowers blood fats too.
11. Improves brain functions and improves memory: Various animal studies have proved for its beneficial effects in reducing memory and brain functions. Actually, it has antioxidant properties that protect nerve cells from getting any attacks from free radicals.
The use of Ashwagandha root extracts is generally safe for most people. However, harmful results have not been proved for pregnant and lactating women.
It is always recommended to buy Ashwagandha extract for consumption from the reputed and experienced manufacturers in the world of Ayurveda.
This entry was posted on August, 09, 2019 at 16 : 26 pm and is filed under Ashwagandha. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.