Posted by Admin on May, 30, 2019
Boswellia is an Indian herbal product available abundantly in India. It is mainly originated in dry forests of Western and Central India. It is also normally known as Indian Frankincense. In comparison to the other standard drugs of choice for pain or aching problems, the Boswellia Serrata extract is more effective as it is less poisonous and a natural medicine.
The different benefits of Boswellia include
1. increased mobility
2. reduction in joint swelling
3. steroid-sparing action
4. less morning stiffness and
5. improved grip strength
Some of the important health benefits of this herb are -
1. It is very effective in curbing any type of pain and swelling.
2. It works as an anti-inflammatory substance due to the presence of boswellic acid.
3. Very effective for arthritic problems like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, skeletal muscle pain and also joint pains.
4. Popular in the treatment of cancer as it contains anti-cancerous properties.
5. Very effective in the healing wound, commonly used as a wound healer herb.
6. Boswellia Serrata extract works effectively in removing any foul stink.
7. Very helpful in indigestion, constipation, tastelessness, intestinal disturbance, and stomach disorders.
8. Very helpful in diarrhea and dysentery condition.
9. Helps in the proper functioning of the liver and its secretions i.e. bile juices.
10. Also acts in eliminating any pest in the surroundings
Possess anti-cancer qualities: Boswellia has anti-cancer qualities that appear to be more anti-proliferative rather than apoptotic. Boswellia can potently destroy tumor growth (Pancreatic, Colorectal) and in some cases really outright prevent tumor growth (Prostatic, Glioma).
Painkilling qualities: Boswellia serrata may cut down inflammation and may be beneficial in treating the following problems:
1. osteoarthritis (OA)
2. rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
4. inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
Boswellia is also an effective anti-inflammatory medicine. It can be an active painkiller which may avert the loss of cartilage also.
How does Boswellia serrate extract works? It has been proved boswellic acid can stop the formation of leukotrienes that have been identified as a cause of inflammation. They sometimes trigger asthma symptoms.
Four acids present in this resin contribute to its anti-inflammatory properties. These acids inhibit
1. 5-lipoxygenase (5-LO), an enzyme that produces leukotriene
2. Acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid (AKBA) the most powerful of the four boswellic acids
However, other research recommends that the boswellic acids are liable for the herb’s anti-inflammatory properties.
Some Side effects: There are some side effects also. Boswellia can arouse blood flow in the uterus and pelvis. It can quicken menstrual flow and may cause miscarriage in pregnant women.
Other possible side effects of Boswellia include:
2. acid reflux
3. skin rashes
Consider all these features leading Boswellia serrata extract manufacturers are highly progressive in the cultivation of best quality natural herbs.
Where to buy it? There are numerous online suppliers and manufacturers of Boswellia serrata extract in India. However, it is advised to purchase from leading suppliers only as leading suppliers are good to approach due to the following qualities.
1. High quality and in safe packaging
2. Clinically tested Boswellia serrata extract
3. Customized packaging
4. Reasonable pricing
This entry was posted on May, 30, 2019 at 12 : 45 pm and is filed under Boswellia Serrata Extract. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.